SIGNAGE & EDUCATION
We will post signage at the entrance of the facility requiring everyone to comply with the following rules.
(1) Do not enter if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, or not feeling well);
(2) Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from others in class and in the facility;
(3) Wear a face covering; and
(4) Educate Personnel about this Protocol and other COVID-19 related safety requirements
- Ensure Personnel stay home or leave work if they are sick
- Provide a copy of the Attachment to staff to ensure they understand when to stay home.
- Ensure Personnel review health criteria daily before starting work.
- Require staff and students to wear a face-covering as required by Health Officer orders
- Implement a plan to keep site Personnel safe, including by limiting the number of staff and students onsite to a number that ensures physical distancing and favoring allowing
MEASURES TO PREVENT UNNECESSARY CONTACT
- Tell staff and students to maintain physical distancing of at least six feet, except for brief interactions that may be needed throughout the day.
- Separate all used desks or individual work stations by at least six feet
- Place markings in hallways and public areas to ensure six feet of physical distancing.
- Maintain Plexiglas or other barriers between staff and students.
- Regularly disinfect high touch areas, and do so continuously throughout the day.
- Provide disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizers that are effective against SARS-CoV-2.
- Provide soap and water for handwashing throughout the day.
- Disinfect break rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas frequently.
- The Kitchen will remain closed and no food will be served until further notice.
- The school will not serve any food however students may bring lunch and snacks and will be directed to eat outdoors in a social distance manner as much as possible.
- Any staff member or student will be prohibited from attending school if they are sick.
- We will distribute to all staff and students a copy of the Social Distancing Protocol checklist in hardcopy or electronic format.
- We will instruct all staff and students who stayed home or who went home based on the criteria listed above that they must follow the criteria as well as any applicable requirements from the quarantine and isolation directives (available at www.sfdph.org/healthorders) before returning to school. If they are required to self-quarantine or self-isolate, they may only return to work after they have completed self-quarantine or self-isolation. If they test negative for the virus (no virus found), they may only return to work after waiting for the amount of time listed on the after their symptoms have resolved.
- We will periodically check the following website for any testing requirements for employers and businesses: www.sfcdcp.org/covid19. If requirements are added we will ensure that the business and all Personnel comply with testing requirements.
- We will provide Face Coverings for all staff, with instructions that they must wear Face Coverings at all times when at work, as further set forth in the Face Covering Order. The Face Covering Order permits certain exceptions, and the business should be aware of exceptions that allow a person not to wear a Face Covering (for example, children 12 years old or younger or based on a written medical excuse). When Personnel does not wear a Face Covering because of an exception, take steps to otherwise increase safety for all.
- We will ensure that all shared devices and equipment are cleaned and/or sanitized by Personnel on frequent schedules, not less than at the beginning and end of each Personnel member’s work shift and during the shift.
- We will suspend the use of any microwaves, water coolers, drinking fountains, and other similar group equipment for breaks until further notice.
- Require Personnel to wash hands frequently, After touching their face, hair, or other areas of the body, After using the restroom, After coughing, sneezing, using a tissue, eating, or drinking
- If deemed appropriate staff will get tested for COVID to assure no virus is present.