Expected Schoolwide Learning Results (ESLRs)
We will strive to
- instill in students an intellectual curiosity.
- prepare students to achieve their highest potential.
- prepare students to meet the challenges of contemporary life.
- prepare students to function as dedicated Jewish men and women in the context of American society.
- educate students in Jewish traditions and observances.
- instill ethical and moral values.
- develop in students respect for and understanding of the rights of others, to learn to live and work in harmony with their fellow man.